Real Estate Rebate
We offer a special level of service with our real estate rebate.
1. We are happy to show you homes that don’t have open houses (or if you can’t make it to the open house).
2. Helping you decide how much to offer on the home you want.
3. Write and structure your offer to maximize the chances that it will be accepted.
4. We use our expert negotiation skills to help you get the best deal.
5. We will schedule your inspections for you, and meet the inspectors at the property.
6. We will manage your escrow, and your contingencies for you.
7. We will be with you until the close of escrow when you take possession of your new home and receive your home buyer rebate!
Since you found the home on your own, we will give you a 60% commission refund.
That is how you save a bundle of cash.
Get a Home Buyer Rebate
We believe that offering our clients a home buyer rebate is the best interest of all parties involved. We are a little bit old fashioned in that we believe that companies can be successful by offering their very best service at a fantastic value. Home buyer rebates are the best way to maximize your savings when you purchase a house. We don’t consider ourselves to be discount realtors. We are charging you less because you have done some of the work for us. Our mission is to offer great service and give you the best deal in a home buyer rebate.
Commission Rebate from a discount Realtor
We get paid commission when we help a buyer purchase a home. Your rebate comes from this commission. We give all of our a buyers a commission rebate. If you have already found the home you want to buy you can get a buyer rebate for 60%. This can equal a commission refund of 2% or more depending on how much commission we receive.
We offer our Intelligent Buyer service in the following cities in Santa Clara county: Palo Alto, Mountain View, Los Altos Hills, Los Altos, Sunnyvale, Santa Clara, San Jose, Cupertino, Campbell, Saratoga, Monte Sereno, Los Gatos.
In San Mateo County we offer our service with a commission refund in Atherton, Menlo Park, Portola Valley, Redwood City, San Mateo, and Woodside.
Some people may refer to a real estate rebate as Home buyer rebate, buyer rebate, home buyers rebate, and commission rebate, Commission Refund, Discount Broker